Girls are just like Roses

Girls are just like Roses : Shy in the Begining : Shine when they are Blooming : Sad when they get Hurts : Yes, they might look dangerous with those thorns but in fact those are just to protect their fragile heart.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

28 06 11


Hello guys!! :) i am back for my blog... haha! i know i know~.. its been long that i never update.
Just to update some latest news here :) 

I just create my ~TWITTER~ account!!! yes. mean i am on twitter now.. i know is kinda late..
btw my twitter name is KoreaFishball:)
So, friends please do follow me ya!  <3 haha

AND

i will try blog more from now on since i am having holiday.. teehe..
There is many things i plan to do for this holiday 

First 1st
Practice for my piano exam 
OMG OMG OMG... I just couldn't believe i am taking piano exam again
and it a hard one for me this time. Orz....

I need to take like 3 grade of theory exam
in order to chase up my practical grade 6 exam 
because i give up on theory long long time ago
and my theory is still stuck at grade 2 or 3 if not mistaken

So, i have to work HArD HArD HArD FOR THIS EXAM :( 

GOOD LUCK TO ME <3 
red for ONG! ;)

Second 2nd
Prepare for my flashmob performance for K-Gen!
Fyi, according to Wiki 
flash mob (or flashmob) is a group of people who assemble suddenly in a public place, perform an unusual and sometimes seemingly pointless act 0.0?? for a brief time, then disperse, often for the purposes of entertainment and/or satire.

BUT

to me flashmob is not pointless BECAUSE it is for
K-Gen and Hallyu Festival!!
K-Gen mean korea generation. It is one of the club available in Taylor :D 

To me K-Gen is <3 

so i will try my best for this dance performance

Third 3rd
will be my diet plan hahha!!! my target is 45kg since i was 17 and now i m 19 =-  = 

will try my best though in this one month holiday! :D 

All the best!!!
gonna do exercise to burn out all my FATS! especially my arm and my leg!! 

i think i should award them the BEST FATS EVA
for being such stubborn fats in my boday =-  = 

Forth 4th
4th will be blogging :) i PROMISE i will try to blog more :)

make my blog as my diary? maybe? 
but i don't even write i diary =-=

make my blog as facebook? update everyday?
i don't even update my facebook everyday =-=

make my blog as K-pop? be aware of their news every time?
yes, i think this mind set should make me update my blog frequently haha!

BTW i will try my best to update as frequent as possible :) 

Cheers!
and
Stay Tuned! 

1 comment:

  1. ohh... u learn piano too :) jia you.. make sure u get distinction ^^

    ReplyDelete